Bio-Digester Plus clears sludge, stinking smells in Pit Latrines and Septic Systems.
Bio – Digester Plus is a multi-culture, aerobic dual purpose preparation available in a dry powder form composed of multiple facultative select microbial cultures and enzymes designed to consume and liquefy organic wastes found in Pit Latrines, Drainage, Sewerage and Septic Systems.
Bio – Digester Info Manual (1,023.6 KiB, 309 hits)
BIO – DIGESTER Plus’ unique blend of enzymes and bacteria encourages the growth of a powerful microbial ecosystem in your Pit Latrine/ Septic Tank/ Drainage/ Sewerage System. The product blends selectively adapted spores and vegetative micro-organisms, designed specifically to consume organic compounds that don’t degrade on their own.
BIO-DIGESTER Plus is Environmentally Friendly. Unlike conventional products that use harsh chemicals and solvents. It uses only naturally occurring ingredients (living organisms).
The product is safe for the natural environment, the water supply, and even the people and animals in your homestead.
This is what you should expect after using our product:
A guaranteed healthier ecosystem in your pit/ tank, so you never need to worry about “septic reflux” coming into your home or yard.
- You will get rid of all unpleasant smells from your pit latrine/ septic tank
- A blend of bacteria and enzymes that works faster than other pit latrine/ septic tank additives on the market.
It’s safe, so it won’t eat away at your pit latrine walls, drains, pipes, or fixtures like other products do.
By using Bio – Digester Plus you will almost double the life time of your pit latrine and won’t have to pay to have your septic tank pumped nearly as often. This saves you a lot of money.
Uses: PIT LATRINES, SEPTIC TANKS, Drain & Sewer Pipes, Kitchen Sinks, Lavatories, Bath Tubs, Showers Basement Floor Drains, Laundry Drains, Garbage Disposal Odors etc
- The 400gm pack is dissolved in 2 litres of warm water (not hot).
- It is left to sit for an hour before pouring in your pit latrine/ septic tank etc.
- It is now poured in the toilet and flushed or direct in the septic tank/ pit-latrines.
- For pit latrines, starting with the following day, you should pour in 20 litres of (plain) water daily for 7 days. This is intended to create a healthy environment for the reproduction of the bacteria to consume the sludge.
Caution: Application of toxic chemicals deactivates Bio-Digester Plus. Avoid applying toxic chemicals in your pit latrine/ septic tank as this will kill off the Micro Organisms needed for clearing the scum.
Once you apply Bio – Digester Plus into your pit latrine, do not pour in soapy water at least for 2 months. Soapy water kills off the useful micro organisms.
For more details about Bio-Digester Plus and other related products, contact us now